Things You Can Do
- Worship - We strive to make worship interesting and inviting for all ages. We encourage participation in all kinds of creative ways. Our worship services are Sundays at 10:00 am.
- Choir - If you like to sing, we'd love to have you join. Our Adult Chancel Choir does a wide variety of music.
- Bell Choir - Imagine learning to contribute to worship by coordinating efforts with a great team of musical "ringers."
- Church School - Young people (through high school) share great times growing through our Sunday Morning Church School, Sundays at 10:20 am.
- Bible Quest - Fridays at 10:00 am.
- Adult Education - Adult discussion groups are scheduled throughout the year.
- Fellowship - Share cookies, juice, coffee and conversation every Sunday from 11 to 11:30 A.M. Congregational luncheons follow worship 4-5 times a year.
- Mission - Groups from this congregation serve meals to hungry and homeless at Samaritan Center, volunteers help at Vera House, many walk for CROP (hunger relief) and contribute to the local food pantry. Through Cayuga-Syracuse Presbytery, we send participants to Korea, Mexico and the U.S. Gulf Coast to learn, explore, help and grow.
Join us for worship
Join us for our weekly worship, Sundays at 10:00 AM.
64 Oswego St.
Baldwinsville, NY 13027