"Cool" Things About Presbyterians
- Worship that centers on God, blends the traditional with the more spontaneous and contemporary,and aims to engage participants of every age;
- Theology grounded in the Bible and guided by the conviction that our best understanding of who God is and what God is up to in the world is revealed in the life and teaching of Jesus;
- Values drawn from thoughtfully developed Christian ethics rather than rigid and often outdated forms of morailty;
- Government which includes safeguards against the abuse of power by any particular leader or group;
- Piety and practice which challenge us to embrace the world (rather than retreat or withdraw from it) and engage in the life of the local community;
- Respect for scientific knowledge and the scientific method;
- Genuine respect for human diversity;
- The deeply-held conviction that no religion, tradition, church or individual owns a monopoly on "truth," so that we all stand to gain much from exchanges, interactions and conversations with people who are "different" from us.
Join us for worship
Join us for our weekly worship, Sundays at 10:00 AM.
64 Oswego St.
Baldwinsville, NY 13027